Thursday, March 14, 2013

Essie- Where's My Chauffeur

Hello Hello! Here I am enjoying the gorgeous weather in sunny Florida.  Although Where's My Chauffeur came out in Essie's Winter Collection.. it's definitely a tropical color! The formula was good, but I needed 3 coats to even it out.  It dried with a matte finish and needed lots of top coat.  The pictures below show 3 coats of Essie- Where's My Chauffeur+ 2 coats of seche vite.  I also added Zoya- Maisie as an accent nail for a little bit of extra sparkle.

Essie- Where's My Chauffer+ Zoya- Maisie on the ring finger, outdoors

Essie- Where's My Chauffer+ Zoya-Maisie on ring finger, indoors, with flash

Essie-Where's My Chauffer + Zoya, Maisie on ring finger.  Indoors, without flash

Essie-Where's My Chauffer + Zoya, Maisie on ring finger.


Essie-Where's My Chauffer + Zoya, Maisie on ring finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment