Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Nail Polish Collection- Part 1: OPI

Hello Hello! Thank god it's Saturday! Did I mention that I am on a strict no buy right now? I gave up buying new nail polish, and Starbucks for Lent.  I usually never give things up for Lent, but I decided that this would be a good opportunity to break some bad habits! So it's actually been almost a month.  The last nail polish that I bought was Polka.com from OPI's Euro Centrale Collection on February 6th.  The no buy isn't as hard as I expected.  I don't find the Spring collections for OPI, Essie, or China Glaze to have anything that I haven't seen before.  But who knows, maybe I will decide to buy the minis for the collections.  Anyway.. today I present to you my nail collection!


My OPI Collection.

More Pictures after the break!



From right to left: Monsooner or Later--- Dim Sum Plum---Pamplona Purple---Miami Beet---Do You Lilac It?


L to R- Samoan Sand---Tickle My France-y---Dulce de Leche---Barefoot in Barcelona

L to R- A Taupe the Space Needle---You Don't Know Jacques!---My Pointe Exactly---French Quarter For Your Thoughts

L to R- Pedal Faster Suzi---Wooden Shoe Like To Know---Louvre Me, Louvre Not---Tease-y Does It

L to R- Tomorrow Never Dies---OPI Ink---Sapphire In The Snow---Russian Navy---Live and Let Die

L to R- Pirouette My Whistle---Crown Me Already---Servin' up Sparkle---Goldeneye---Polka.com

L to R- Don't Talk Bach to Me!, Mermaid's Tears, Fly

Mariah Carey Liquid Sand minis- Get Your Number, Can't Let Go, The Impossible, Stay The Night

OPI Best of the Best (bought off  Ebay as a 5 pack)- Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle My France-y, Strawberry Margarita, Cajun Shrimp

OPI (bought as a 5 pack off Ebay)- Big Apple Red, I'm Not Really a Waitress, You Don't Know Jacques!, Vampsterdam, Lincoln Park After Dark

OPI Germany Collection- Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok, fine, Unfor-greta-by Blue, Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs

 At one point I refused to buy anything with Suzi's name in it because it was such a huge pet peeve! But I gave in with the one above, and Pedal Faster, Suzi!

Which of these are your favorites? What is your favorite OPI Shade of all time?

-ch

No comments:

Post a Comment