Sunday, January 13, 2013

China Glaze- Blonde Bombshell

Happy Sunday! The weather is crazy here and I'm loving every second of it.  It's in the 60s in mid January! I wish that it would stay this way all winter.  I always say that it is only allowed to snow one day per year! ;P Anyway, here I am again to introduce you to one of my all time favorite polishes, the ultimate party polish, China Glaze- Blonde Bombshell.

Believe it or not, this is a one coater! I used two coats for the photos below.  Application was very easy and effortless.  It applies evenly on the first coat.  The polish is very forgiving, especially for being a glitter polish.  Removal is really not bad, and very easy for a glitter polish.  Onto the pictures below.  All pictures show two coats of polish+ 1 topcoat of seche vite.

In natural light, without flash 

More pictures after the break:




In natural light, without flash

In natural light, with flash.. see all the sparkles!

In the dark, with flash

In the dark, with flash

In the dark, without flash

In the dark, with flash

In the light, without flash.





What is your favorite glitter polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment