Monday, January 14, 2013

OPI- Dulce de Leche

I think I may have a HUGE nail polish addiction problem.  I'm such a hoarder.  I just bought a bunch of Essie polishes and a few OPIs off of Amazon.com.  For now I leave you with a bit of a palate cleanser, the classic but never boring, Dulce de Leche:

This is definitely as classy as it gets.  The shade changes depending on the lighting.  Sometimes it looks like more of a camel color, and sometimes there is a dusty pink tint.  This polish is definitely a one coater! The downside is that it comes out EXTREMELY thick and goopy, and can be hard to work with.  I used 2 coats of Dulce de Leche+ 1 coat of Seche Vite for the pictures below:

OPI- Dulce de Leche: In shade, with the flash on

More pictures after the jump:



In shade, without flash

In natural light, without flash

In the dark, without flash

In the dark, with flash

In the dark, with flash

In the shade, with flash

In the light, without flash.
This polish will definitely be a staple in my collection.  It is incredibly elegant.  The blog, all lacquered up asks people to show off their mannequin hands.  Maybe I will submit these photos! What is your favorite nude?

-ch

No comments:

Post a Comment